Since its development, Projoy Electric has five product lines in the fields of photovoltaics, energy storage, safety, intelligence, and systems.
In order for everyone to have a deeper understanding of Projoy's products, the editor will give a detailed introduction to these five product lines in stages.
DC isolaor, as the name implies, is a switch that isolates DC. It is mostly used in photovoltaic power station systems to cut off the arc generated by direct current to avoid dangerous accidents and ensure safe operation.
What are the protection functions of DC switches in photovoltaic power plants?
（1）When installing a photovoltaic system, the installer generally isolates the input of the battery panel and the inverter by turning off the DC switch first, and the DC power is not connected to the DC side of the inverter during such wiring and plugging and unplugging of the DC terminal. , To prevent personal electric shock and damage to the inverter and back-end equipment. Therefore, when the system is installed, we need a "DC switch" to isolate the DC power between the inverter and the battery panel.
（2）In a photovoltaic power station, the inverter is the "core center", and in order to ensure sufficient power generation time, the inverter does not have a start-stop button. As long as there is light (even in rainy weather), the battery panel can generate electricity and inverter The device will work automatically. However, this also brings a problem. When replacing or repairing the inverter, even if the AC side has been disconnected by the installed AC circuit breaker, but the DC side is always powered. In this case, if the inverter does not have a "DC switch" to isolate the DC power from the battery panel, it is easy to cause electric shock and damage to the equipment.
（3）At present, most inverters on the market are of the TL series, that is, there is no internal electrical isolation, and there is the possibility of backflow from the AC side to the DC side. During maintenance, if the AC switch and the DC switch are physically isolated, each Segments can be more securely protected.
Projoy Electric has been involved in the field of DC isolators since its establishment.After 10 years of iteration and accumulation, it is now the most widely used isolator brand in the Asia-Pacific region. 80% of the world's mainstream inverter manufacturers are using Projoy isolators,
Different installation types
Single-hole mounting type, Panel mounting type, Rail mounting type, Door lock mounting type, External mounting type
Different Power sections
Voltage range: ≤1500V, Current range: 16~55A (Molded case ≤630A)
- Specially designed for DC applications, with a rated current range of 16~630A, suitable for a variety of applications；
- Different installation methods and modular design give the product installation flexibility；
- Electric shock self-cleaning design reduces electrical resistance and energy consumption and prolongs life；
- Number of poles: 2~10 levels optional；
- Maximum on-off time: less than 5ms
- Using imported UL94V-0 flame retardant materials, it can be used in harsh application environments；
- Comply with various standards (such as IEC, UL, TUV, CE, CB, SAA, CCC, etc.)
- Projoy can produce isolators suitable for all series of string inverters from 1kW to 320kW；
- The world's first company with built-in & external DC switches that both meet the DC PV2 standard；
- The first DC isolator supplier that meets the IEC60947-3 (ed.3.2):2015 standard in China；
- So far projoy is the only one Chinese photovoltaic isolator supplier with a full range of products have obtained UL certification；
These products that comply with the latest photovoltaic standards can meet the extensive needs of the global photovoltaic market, can solve customers' worries about system security and protection. Projoy will continue to conduct in-depth research to provide more diversified and better choices to the market.
That's the end of this lesson! Next lesson: Energy storage circuit breaker, please look forward to it~